It’s my cup of coffee every morning…
There are very few people I know who do not require a jolt of caffeine to wake up in the morning – and for those who don’t require it, I’m relatively sure that you must be some kind of robot! Before doing anything productive, I have a morning ritual of heading to the kitchen to begin brewing coffee with my French Press. I have an aversion to the conventional coffee makers and I’ve only been dreaming of calling myself the proud owner of a sleek Nespresso machine (note to self: add to Christmas list next year) – I swear by my trusty French Press and I am especially proud to say that I’d be able to brew a cup even if New York suffers another hurricane one day.
Although I swear by the French Press I use every single day I’ve been looking for an update. I strongly believe that if you’re going to be seeing and/or using something every day, it should be beautiful! I’ve scoured the internet for some alternatives to the super simple one I currently own which is actually from Ikea… I’m not trying to drop a hint…but the Le Creuset one would definitely go slightly better with my Le Creuset-filled kitchen 🙂
1. Le Creuset French Press (a bit pricey, but oh-so beautiful)
2. Ovente Flower French Press via All Modern (under $25!)
3. La Cafeterie Classic Chrome French Press via Bed Bath & Beyond (under $35)
4. Hario Olive Wood Double Walled Coffee Press via Seattle Coffee Gear (also a bit pricey, but is superior quality with wood and leather accents that are detachable for washing)
5. Frieling Brushed Stainless Steel French Press via All Modern (also a bit pricey, but it is double-walled for insulation)