I’ll admit- lately, I’ve definitely been slacking off on reading actual books. Magazines? Check. Newspapers? Check. Online articles? Check. Books? Nada! Is that embarrassing or what? I would have gladly named this post “Summer Reading List” but HELLO- it’s August (third!), so I think that “Late Summer/Early Fall” is a bit more appropriate.
Anyway- I am so thrilled to be making this list as I strongly believe that lists are the best way to make sure that things get done. Obviously, creating a Summer Reading List was not too far high up on my list of priorities! So here we go…
1. My Paris Dream by Kate Betts
2. Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll
3. The Knockoff by Lucy Sykes and Jo Piazza
4. Always Pack a Party Dress by Amanda Brooks
5. The Beautiful Fall by Alicia Drake
6. Leave Your Mark by Aliza Licht
7. The Woman I Wanted to Be by Diane von Furstenberg
8. Better than Before by Gretchen Rubin
9. I’ll Drink to That by Betty Halbreich
10. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
If there are any others that I should add, I’m all ears!
*all images via publishers or Amazon