Is it just me, or did these first two weeks of September fly by? I remember being shocked that August was coming to an end and that September was around the corner- I suppose you could say that the chill in the air brought my attention to the fact that the official beginning of fall is just days away!
Now that the chaos of a very social summer is out of the way, it’s time to buckle down and continue working on my professional and personal goals. What’s on my radar? Reaching more clients & exploring more of the country. On that note, here are some fun reads (particularly if you’re heading on a road trip soon or if you are feeling like you’re in a slump, professionally).
- Take some tips from Bethenny Frankel’s success story… it’s time to pitch your own story!
- Here’s how to party productively…it’s all about (net)working the floor.
- Whether you’re just having a bad day, or you’re feeling upset by your job here’s a way to turn that frown upside down
- A must-read if you plan on hitting the road with your other half…
- …or if you plan on hitting the road by yourself