- Autumn means it’s time for duck boots! I’m loving these and these and these (I have a similar pair from last year that I wore at least twice a week!) Not only are they great for rain and snow, but they’re super toasty.
- A great rainy day DIY activity…I’ll admit, even though some people go ga-ga for tassels I have never really understood the craze around them. This ottoman is just too darling, though.
- I’ve been trying to get friends together for a camping trip, but (shamefully) I’ve never gone camping anyplace other than my own backyard. Thankfully, this article from The Everygirl simplifies the planning process.
- Halloween is just over a month away, and I still have no idea what to be…I’ll be looking through this slideshow & brainstorming costumes this weekend!
- One of my favorite sites for gifts- Mixbook.com– is currently have a Friends & Family sale for 40% off!